Research FundingRWTH Aachen
We assist you with the acquisition and management of external funds – from the initial ideas right through to the management of large scale projects.
Are you looking for
- suitable funding programs to realize your research ideas?
- assistance in completing a specific project proposal?
- administrative support covering all phases of your DFG or EU project, from acquisition through to implementation?
- training and information on how to acquire external funding?
Finding the Right Funding Program for Your Research Idea
If you are looking for funding opportunities, you can use our overview of national and European programs and funding bodies. Furthermore, the ELFI Project Database offers information on funding possibilities free of charge.
Advice and Support
We advise you on national and European research funding opportunities
During the proposal writing phase we assist you in meeting all formal call requirements in compliance with the funding programs. In our guidelines,we take the specific needs of RWTH researchers into account.
We provide advice on the following topics:
- National Research Funding
- Collaborative Research Centres
- Research Training Groups
- Scientific Prizes
- Funding Opprtunities for Postdocs
- EU Research Funding
- EU Project Management
For further information on the topic of external funding and the attendent processes at RWTH Aachen, please refer to our External Funding Portal.
Seminars and Workshops on the Topic of Research Funding
Our training opportunities for researchers are listed in the seminar program for summer semester 2018. For example, we offer regular information events on current funding programs and calls for application. Moreover, we run tailored workshops on how to write successful proposals.